The fog and morning chill have confirmed it…winter is finally here. So, it is time to get those winter wears out of the closet. We’ve got to beat the chill, right? But does this mean we have to resort to sweaters, sweatshirts, sweatpants, jackets, hats and scarves even with our traditional ethnic clothing? Of course, not. There are many ways to keep the chill at bay while wearing Indian ethnic wear.
1. Pair your kurtas with skirts or palazzos. Wear warmers inside to keep yourself warm.
2. If you have high-neck sweaters, then wear them with skirts or lehengas
3. Wear your cropped sweater as a blouse with saree. You can put on a sweater or jacket to save yourself from cold. You can always use saree or dupatta and wrap it around your neck. It will keep you warm and cozy.
4. Wear a leather jacket or long jacket on top of your kurta or saree to add some glam to your look.
5. If you are opting for a salwar suit, make sure that the material is thick enough to give you some amount of protection from the cold.
6. If you are opting for a salwar suit, make sure that the material is thick enough to give you some amount of protection from the cold.
Who said winters have to boring? We just freed you of that ill-advised notion!